5 Important reasons to choose Allman Painting
When your property needs to be painted, your goal is to protect and beautify your property at a fair price. When you choose Allman Painting, you can trust that we are committed to providing all the resources necessary to deliver the very best quality and service. We make our investments in:
We understand that building a great team is the foundation upon which we can deliver a great paint job.
- We seek out experienced craftsmen with a strong work ethic and hire them as full time employees.
- Our employees stick around because we offer a great work environment.
- Your project will be expertly managed by an on-site foreman.
We invest in the best equipment so that we can consistently deliver a high quality service, safely, on-time, and at an affordable price.
- We can safely and efficiently reach tall structures with our 60’ Genie lifts.
- We stage all necessary equipment on-site in our box trucks.
- We leverage Graco sprayers to expertly apply paints, stains, and lacquers.
We have defined and trained our team to deliver services using our proven approach. This is a key reason we’ve built a reputation for dependable quality.
- PDCA Accredited
- Documented best practices
- Trained foremen and crew
We don’t take shortcuts when it comes to protecting our customers, our employees, or the environment.
- $2,000,000 Liability Insurance Coverage
- Worker’s Comp Insurance
- Mandatory safety training for all employees
Over the years, we’ve earned a reputation for exceeding customer expectations and for treating our employees fairly
- We’ve painted more buildings in Summit County that anyone
- We’ve serviced the biggest and most complex structures in the high country
- We are A+ Rated through the Better Business Bureau